Sunday, October 08, 2006

My weight was up 3 at this morning's check-in. Now of course, I got a stupid response from the CK database letting me know that I should be cutting calories. Now, in order to have gained three pounds of fat in 1 week, I would have had to have eaten about 7000 extra calories last week (didn't happen). I hate how they do not consider other options -- for example monthly water retention (BINGO) that leads to crabbiness especially at stupid online databases that spit out idiotic generic comments.

Took the day off of training entirely. Volunteered at the Pride Foundation 5k Run in the morning while Ruth did her longest run ever along Lake Washingon. Then we picked Janarah and her new bike up and got a nice ride on the Burke Gilman Trail before celebrating her birthday with spaghetti and cupcakes at our home.

The biggest achievement of the day was that Janarah actually ate a serving of broccoli thanks to her hero, Ruth -- who made it look really really good :)
________________________________________________

Was a light training week for me even though I got in 5 days of running -- I only cycled once.

No comments: