Friday, December 08, 2006

We got up at 4AM and had a fairly uneventful flight this morning (aside from having all my toiletries confiscated at the check-in point...). I was feeling pretty stressed, escalated and sleep deprived and dropped many f-bombs between Seattle and Tucson over tiny silly things. But we made it into Tucson and Ruth did not dump me at the airport...

I was planning to swim with Ruth in the afternoon but ended up taking a nap and slept for 3-4 hours. Then we went out to dinner with our friends. It was wonderful to catch up with them and hear about Jill's first event mountain biking event for her new company -- www.soljourneys.com .

So today was a complete day of sloth for me except for making participant certificates for Sol Journey's mountain biking training.

No comments: