Sunday, January 07, 2007

Did my long run this morning. At 7 am, the wind was blowing the rain sideways and it did not look the least bit inviting. Ruth sat on the couch and happily proclaimed that it was exactly the kind of day that inspires rest days.

I met Katie at 8:00 and we ran from her house around half of Greenlake, down Stone Way, around Lake Union and then back to her house the other half of Greenlake. Not sure exactly what the mileage was but it was over 12 miles. Katie always pushes me hard up Stone Way -- much harder than I would push myself and that was good even though I would have been thrilled if the top came 25% faster than it actually did.

Came home and did a bit of core before my shower.

12+ Mile Run @ 01:56:38
142a, 186m

CORE
3 x 1 min. Plank
2 x 15 SuperGirl
5 x 15 Crunch on Ball (front and side)

No comments: