Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I started Swim Practice in my own lane and was looking forward to sleepily drifting my way through the hour. Then I was joined by another person and had to work.

I ended up being pretty proud of what I did. We had a set of 5 x 200 on the 3:30 with a 100 kick inbetween followed by a set of 4 x 200 on the 3:25. I did not think I would have the time (or speed) to make it but I did! My attitude started pretty poor but improved as the workout went on.

2750 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00
Attitude 7 Performance 10

During lunch, I attended my first Java Gym Spin class. I was on Bike 8 (aka the one to be avoided at all costs) and rode with the seat permanently pushed forward and a very loose right clip. The instructor was not that terrific either but sometimes that can be motivating as I will work hard to compensate. I started a bit pissy (about the bike condition) but worked hard.

Spin Practice @ 00:51:50
138a, 155m
Attitude 7 Performance 8

No comments: