Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Had a tough time getting to sleep last night and was up late because of Monday's late work night. When the alarm went off at 5:30, I promptly fell back asleep but fortunately woke up a few minutes later and made it to swim practice.

2550 Swim Practice @ 00:55:00

I was in ITIL training all day and even though I brought my workout bag to the training, I was not feeling particularly optimistic about getting another workout in. But the training was in a building across the street from Quest field and I was eyeing the steps there during my breaks. So at lunch, I changed quickly in the unisex bathroom (where I was delighted to learn there was a shower) and put together a terrific workout! Alternating between the steps (where I went up and down about 12 times) and a section that had a long series of short posts I wove through like an ungainly dog doing an agility course, I had a great time and did 4 series before I ran out of time.

Run Stair Workout @ 00:30:00
130a, 177m

No comments: