Monday, June 04, 2007

This morning, I got up at 4:42 and went to Greenlake to swim with the AquaDucks. I got in the far lane thinking it was the slowest one. I was in there with two other guys and almost kept up with them during the kick set but once the real swimming started, I got dropped very quickly. It turned out that I was actually swimming in the 2nd to fastest lane :) and will probably not swim with them ever again even though they were super patient with pokey me.

Swim Team @ 00:50:00 (not sure of yardage)

Did not get a chance to get in a lift during work but did make it to Greenlake for a run. I planned a double loop around the lake and made it! whoop whoop. I am BACK. My HR was pretty high but I did not care. I was RUNNING again. My first loop around the race, I thought "only 52 more miles to go if I were running the Comrades Marathon" Yes, I am thinking about it... Ruth said that I could do Boston, and then run the course backwards again as a training run for it.

6.4 Mile Run @ 00:56:00

No comments: