Saturday, June 02, 2007

Today was the first day I have felt better since getting sick 2.5 weeks ago. Not well enough to try to ride with Ruth and do her workout but decent enough to get in a long ride without feeling like crap the entire time.

I parked at Log Boom and planned to ride south around the lake. But the Leschi road was closed after coming down the S curves after the I90 bridge so I turned around and rode across the lake and did the long way of Mercer Island. When I got to the Bellevue side, I turned around again and rode the long way back again this time circling the whole island. I worked on keeping my pace, cadence and shifting up and even though it was not exactly a time trial, I did get in a decent workout. Finally, I finished the north end of the lake through Kirland and over Juanita.

The best part of the ride was running into Jeff on Lake Washington BLVD and getting a chance to chat for a bit :)

I am not feeling 100% but I am pretty close to 85% and that is so much better than a pretty long time...I call it good. Very good.

60 Mile Ride @ 04:00:00

CORE
3 x 1 Min Plank

No comments: