Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Had a wonderful recovery day yesterday. Started out the morning with a big salty greasy breakfast from Denny's. Even the waitress was impressed by my order and mentioned that I must be very hungry! I did my best but could not make it all the way through the mega meat lover's breakfast :)

Then off to Penticton to visit Jeff in the 2008 registration line, signed up for a massage and then came back to the house again for a nap. We returned to Penticton for our massage (OUCH OUCH OUCH) but I know that it will help a great deal with the healing long term and then a celebration dinner complete with champagne. Ruth's mom told us that Germans mix it with beer and we tried it with our Sleemans and it was very good.

Slept in until 6:30 this morning and hit the lake for a swim. I felt really good, strong and powerful going out but figured I better turn around before it fades. And just in time as I made it back and precisely the end of my little energy streak.

30 Minute Lake Swim

No comments: