Saturday, January 19, 2008

Katie's response to my invitation to do a 15 mile run with me was that she COULD do 15 but would much rather do 12. So I met her at her house and we ran from there down and around Lake Union and back. It was a good run but I got a bit competitive going up Stone Way after we passed two women. Katie was not happy with my choice to "sprint" up the hill. After dropping her back off, I then ran my last three around Greenlake rather slowly -- much slower than the clip we had maintained through most of it.

15.75 Mile Run @ 02:22:00

My legs were pretty sore after but fortunately, I had a very relaxing night planned at a B & B on Camano Island. My goal was to sit, quietly by a lot of water while Ruth finished moving so I could get out of her hair and give me some space and time to just be.

No comments: