Monday, January 21, 2008

Last night was my first night in my old, yet so very new and empty space. I was worried I might not be able to sleep but was happily surprised to wake up at 5 AM refreshed. I drove into work today so I would have my car for an afternoon appointment and managed to make it to Jon's "Ultimate Conditioning" class at 6. It was okay, and a nice change from my usual weight routine. We did some "step" stuff on the BOSU ball as well as some upper body moves. Some of it was way too "dancey" for me and I attempted to wiggle as she did but merely looked like the very awkward Lego block I am.

I did the first half of the core class (didn't manage to skip out on partner obliques -- my least favorite of all) and left early because I had a work meeting to prepare for.

Weights/Conditioning Class @ 01:00:00
Core @ 00:30:00
_________________________________________

Got in a run after work from home, around Greenlake and back. It was supposed to be aerobic but I ended up working out some stuff churning in me and taking it at a tempo pace.

5.5 Mile Run @ 00:47:32

No comments: