Thursday, January 24, 2008

This morning's swim practice was focused on backstroke, and that is twenty million times better than when the focus is Breast Stroke. I have not yet bonded with another swim team yet but I know that I need to be more consistent about getting in my workouts so I can move up a lane. The lane I am in tends to take way too many breaks and waits for the coach to talk about every set -- even though it is already on the board and he went over it with the group! I think it's an excuse for resting and while I support that, it is not getting me any faster... :(

2000 Swim Practice @ 00:50:00

I am feeling a bit of a cold coming on so I was not terribly enthusiastic about spin class today -- especially since there was a substitute instructor. Even though I was not crazy about her at first (she was late and had this whole alterna-bitchy thing going on when she walked into the room...), I liked the workout by the end and thought she did a great job keeping us going hard the entire time. It helped that she had a racing/bike messengering background :)

Spin Class @ 00:45:00

No comments: