Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Got in a good lift this morning and made it through "couples" core class. We were locked at the ankle pretty much the entire class with a partner and a medicine ball. Good stuff!

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core @ 00:30:00

I came home at lunch to pick my car from the shop (not fun) and decided to get in a quick run around Greenlake. My timing could not have been worse and it was very cold and raining when I took off. I really really really wanted to turn around but could not reconcile a DNF on a Greenlake Run. I mean, truly. I would not have a shred of pride left.

3.1 Mile Run @ 00:30:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you are right there about the pride and green lake thing :), that is like not making a bike ride to log boom, seward park or something similar. CM