Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I originally was scheduled to work as a volunteer at the shareholders meeting but received an e-mail thanking me, but rejecting me as they had more volunteers that slots. With the blessing of my boss, I took the day off anyway and am going volunteer at Passages to help them get ready for the auction this weekend.

I got in my run (9 miles at tempo pace) this morning and it sure was a butt kicker. I decided that because I did not have an abundance of time, I would do a triple Greenlake and wrapped my head around that reminding myself that I would run around the track 20 times, so three laps around Greenlake would not be as mind-numbing as anticipated.

I ran from home and the first lap was not easy in the dark (28:20), the second (55:50 mark) was a bit easier because I could see and I cut off the third at Stroud to head up the hill at 80th to finish the tempo portion and get a bit closer to home.

11+ Mile Run (9 at Tempo Pace) @ 01:42:00

No comments: