Monday, March 24, 2008

Jon was just plain old CRUEL this morning during core.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

For my run today, I figured out a loop because I am so tired of the out and back's I have been doing from work. I ran up Yesler, and then down to Lake Washington and got back up into the I-90 tunnel and then back to my start. It was a sunny and beautiful but COLD (again) day and I got in a lot of hills. Coming out of the tunnel, in front of a walking audience of three, I tripped over an air pocket and sprawled all over the sidewalk. Fortunately, nothing was shredded except for my dignity and I have a small bruise on my elbow to accompany my tale. I got an ice pack from my gym and iced while stretching.

My time was really slow because of the steep hills and of course I did not have my HR watch so my time is a guess.

6.3 Mile Run @ 01:05:00

No comments: