Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Made it to the bus on time this morning :) Had a good lift and core was, as usual an excellent opportunity to realize how much further I have to come with my core strength.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

This afternoon's run was an interval set and because I cannot get to a track with my current schedule, I did it again on the treadmill. I think that this will just be the only way I do my intervals and I just need to hope it translates to the road. This workout was 9 x .5 miles on the 3:45 with a .1 mile walk/run break in between. This time I did all of them on the faster 7:13 pace interval and number 9 was very very very hard. I really had to just grit right through it. Did a quick .5 mile WU and walked a .5 mile CD.

6 Mile Run @ 00:52:00

No comments: