Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today's swim practice theme was backstroke. Started out well with a nice kick/drill set. Then we hit 6 x 100 pull alternating free and back. After the second, I bumped myself to the back of the line and thought that I was a bit presumptuous to assume I could move up a lane in a month. Definitely feeling it in my shoulders!

2500 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

I had a birthday party at spin class today. Tija, the owner of my favorite gym ever put together a workout for my 41st with some fun music. There were a lot of 41 hard, 4 recovery, or 19 recovery. It was a hard workout and exactly what I wanted (and needed to work off the red velvet cupcakes, yes plural after...).

Spin Class @ 00:50:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday GIRL!!!
I'll be treating for lunch on monday. :)