Saturday, April 26, 2008

It was a beautiful day for a ride and I was glad to be able to ride around the lake with Cheryl's group. All of me that is except for my chest where a wicked crud is growing :( The highlight? Lunch with Penni after!

50 Mile Ride @ 03:10:00

Then had a meeting with Cheryl to discuss the 50k I wanted to do in three weeks. Note the past tense...it is no longer a goal for a couple of reasons, one being that I am getting sick and if it continues, I will not have the time to get the training in -- in three short weeks. We did have a "come to Jesus" conversation about long distance running. Stay tuned.

And apparently I AM doing Victoria and need to find a hotel room. I left armed with a training plan for the next couple of months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing Victoria. :) looking forward to hearing about long distance running...