Friday, April 25, 2008

Jon is back from Paris and she made up for any lost pain/suffering in core class this morning :) The good news is that I can walk down steps like a normal person now! whoop whoop

Core Class @ 00:25:00

I have decided to run my first 50k in three weeks also... I figure that I get an extra two hours to run 4 miles but the terrain is going to be far far far different and it will be quite humbling.

Got in my first run since Boston during lunch time. Because I am beginning to feel a bit under the weather (per usual post race -- I got super sick after Boston in 06) and it is still cold out, I opted for the treadmill. It was a good gauge to remind me exactly how not-recovered I am. I barely squeaked a 10 minute mile and tried to alternate by walking a quarter mile at a steep incline but ended up going back to slow and flat.

3 Mile Run @ 00:32:00

No comments: