Monday, April 07, 2008

Slept poorly last night despite all the Advil I threw at my legs. I am going to pick up some PM Advil to throw at my head next time so I can actually get some sleep!

Swim practice was good and it was freestyle. Unfortunately, they made me lead and I was feeling pretty beat up so I was slow (not exactly a confidence booster...). I am getting to know people a tiny bit better and am enjoying swimming with them.

2650 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

I had my plan set to shower there and then quickly drive home, drop off my car, hang up my suit and towel and catch the 6:35 bus so I could make core class. I executed it almost perfectly but made it to the sidewalk when I realized I had forgotten my lunch. With the way my legs were feeling, I knew that I could not make up for lost time by moving any faster so I went (as in took the elevator) back up and decided to catch the 7:00 bus and get in core/lifting during the day.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core @ 00:15:00

No comments: