Sunday, April 06, 2008

Today was my longest training run on my plan -- 22-24 miles and I was feeling quite apprehensive about it. I parked at Log Boom and ran to Marymoore and back. My nutrition was spot on and pacing was definitely on the slower side especially with all the freaking HEADWIND I kept running straight into :( At one point, I passed three other women who were running and we commiserated about how not fun it was.

Diana joined me on her bike when I came close to Marymoore and kept me company all the way back. It was so very nice to catch up and talk about all sorts of things. I struggled my last hour to keep even a 10 minute mile pace and lots and lots of things hurt. A lot and I did despair ever running over 30 miles, much less 56. But I need to focus on the present...

24 Mile Run @ 03:54:00

No comments: