Saturday, April 19, 2008

So usually in the mornings, I need to talk myself into getting OUT of bed. This morning I quite enjoyed talking myself into STAYING in bed and managed to sleep in until almost 8 AM EST!

I decided to head out for my run and just see where my feet took me. I saw lots of Boston Marathon signs and figured I was running the actual route backwards (not that I actually verified that by looking at the route map before I left...). But then those signs were on other streets too and I know that the finish route is not a spider web so I gave up on that. All in all, I had a nice easy 40 minute run and just enjoyed the warm sunshine and people out and about.

4ish Mile Run @ 00:40:00

I tried to log in from my room but couldn't get the network connection to work (nor could the poor IT guy crawling around my room in his polyester hotel suit...) but he suggested that I could connect to a Wireless signal in the lounge and it was a great idea -- and free!

Heading out shortly to find the expo and enjoy this amazing weather (supposed to be in the 70's). It is supposed to get cooler nearer to the race and that timing is perfect. I am feeling quite relaxed and happy this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you and the weather! It is AWFUL here! I actually road in a brief rain/snow shower today. Hard Core=CRAZY.
HAVE a great weekend...I'll be watching and thinking of you on monday!