Monday, April 14, 2008

Was up way past my bedtime and so I figure that is the reason I was too out of it this morning to realize that my alarm was set incorrectly for my swim team wake up time (4:44 AM) rather than my weight/core class wake up time (5:44 AM).

I walked all the way to the bus stop and waited past the time I thought the first bus was supposed to come before realizing that I was an hour ahead. It worked out okay and I just went home to work from there for 45 minutes before catching my usual bus.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

I got in my longer run in the afternoon. I just have to hope that I am paying forward this crappy weather so it is just beautiful in Boston on Monday. It rained hard and the wind really picked up. My route was from work to West Seattle and back and I planned to run out an hour and then back. At 51 minutes in, I was so cold and tired of fighting the headwind so I turned around telling myself I would make up the remaining time on the treadmill. But by the I got back, I was so beat up that I just headed for the longest hottest shower I could take.

11 Mile Run @ 01:45:00

No comments: