Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Even last night's attempt at a normal bedtime did not make this morning's 4:44 wake-up call any less brutal :(

Swim practice was good this morning and I got in some good distance. I then made it to core class and sleepily was put through my paces...

2650 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

Core Class @ 00:30:00

Getting myself out for a run during lunch was equally difficult. I decided to do a stair workout and ran to Pike Place Market remembering that there was a "stair climb" there. I don't think I found it but I was quite happy with doing loops on the Harbor Steps. Did 11 laps (set out to do 10 but turned it into a prime number) and each one was between 55 and 47 seconds as I descended them. The nice thing is that they were short enough for me to run up each time.

3.5 Mile Stair Run @ 00:38:00

No comments: