Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Had a pleasant ride in on the Hindenburg and beat the rain. Because I took yesterday as a complete rest day, I got in a lift before spin class.

Bike Commute @ 00:45:00

Upper Weights @ 00:25:00
Core @ 00:05:00

Then there was spin class. Tija warned me this morning that today's class would be a killer. Because it was too rainy to get my speed workout in outdoors (yes, Cheryl I know. I need to do speedwork outside...but it was really wet so it was either class or the rollers) and my 1:00 cancelled, I went to class and got my ass KICKED. When we weren't sprinting, we were at a tempo pace. At the end, I was completely drenched and practically falling off my bike. I sure hope the rain keeps up so I have a good excuse to ride the bus home and leave my bike here.

freaking hard Spin Class @ 00:50:00

No comments: