Saturday, May 03, 2008

I turned on the news this morning and learned that it was supposed to be rainy in the morning and then clear up around noon so I decided to try to wait it out for my long bike and spent my morning on my math homework.

By noon, it was still sprinkling and by 2:00, it looked like it was clearing up so I hopped on my bike for a spin around Lake Washington. I made it exactly two blocks before I turned around and opted to ride inside. It was sprinkling and the clouds did not look at all promising -- and frankly, I did not want to ride in the rain if I did not have to.

I hopped on the rollers with the plan to ride 2 hours at least but only made it through 5o minutes before my lungs got the better of me. At least my pace was good...

15 Mile Ride @ 00:50:00

No comments: