Friday, May 09, 2008

Swim practice was a bit brutal this morning especially because I had gotten in less sleep than I should have the past couple of nights. It was also a freestyle sprint workout and basically, no good ever comes from sprinting. I guess except for improved lung capacity and speed...

2600 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

Then I caught the bus in time to make Jon's class and she basically was just out to completely ruin our weekend and did some of my least favorite things including the one on our tummies holding our ankles, head and neck up and then, of all things...rock?!? So she is looks like a graceful circus performer rolling the length of the mat and I just try to keep a hold of my ankles and breathe, as that stops being an involuntary action in that position...

Core Class @ 00:30:00

Got in a quick lift near the end of my day.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: