Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am really having a tough time getting myself out of bed for 5 AM swim practice. The alarm went off again this morning and I just re-set it and went back to sleep. I think the medication I am taking continues to make me exceptionally sleepy and unable to reason with myself well that early.

I slept in an extra hour and then caught the 6 AM bus to work to get in a lift and then core class.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

I decided to make up my swim by getting in an evening swim at Greenlake. I went home, studied, ate dinner, studied some more and then tried to see if I could get into my wetsuit by myself. Nope. Fortunately, Ted was home so I drove to their house -- he met me outside and zipped me up. I went to the beach by the pool and swam across and back. My sighting on the way over was pretty bad so I wove a bit on my way over but it got better on the way back.

1ish Mile Swim @ 00:40:00

No comments: