Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last night before going to bed, I took a new medication and skimmed through some of the side effects as I swallowed (the usual dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, etc...) and figured I am not terribly sensitive.

When the alarm went off at 4:44 this morning, I got up, put on my suit and started to drive to swim practice figuring I had extra cobwebs to shake this morning but after a block or so, I realized I felt like I was seasick and the thought of swimming just made me want to hurl. So I turned my car around and stumbled gratefully back into bed to try to shake it.

I slept for about an hour but woke up in time to make it to core class. Still feeling a bit woozy but better than earlier.

Core Class @ 00:30:00

I got in a run today during lunch and felt much better coming back than on the way down so that is a good sign!

6 Mile Run @ 00:58:00

No comments: