Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I got up this morning at 5 AM to study before Core Class. Jon had to kick our butts one last time before heading to Burning Man so by the end of class, I decided I really need a small victory after my morning. It is just tough to be reminded how average I am. Just once I would like to discover that I have a genetic gift for something. Anything. Just one small area in which I could take a break from relying on my extraordinary stubbornness to carry me through.

Core Class @ 00:30:00

Got in a run after work along Lake Washington after taking my last two diagnostic tests (Excellent at Reading Comprehension and Above Average at Critical Thinking) At times, the rain really dumped on me but I was very very happily in my element. My new wool running socks were a hit with my squishy feet :)

10 Mile Run @ 01:33:00

No comments: