Friday, August 29, 2008

I managed to stay alert up to the 3rd quarter of last night's Storm game. Being in a suite helped a little but the comfortable seats did contribute to my sleepiness :)

This morning, I got in most of my upper weight session. I did have a wipe-out on the bench when I was doing my kneeling shoulder raises. I had not correctly latched it in position and all of a sudden, it gave way on me with a loud BANG. Fortunately, my chin and face landed on the soft part of the bench but my knees and hands are a little bruised. Nate and Jerome came running to help me and Jerome told me that I did not have to do that exercise but of course, I wanted to do it. He gave me another bench though and even turned it around so it would not tip. I love Seattle Fitness! I did not have time after to do my last biceps and triceps but I figure I got most of it in.

Upper Weights @ 00:35:00

Marci taught our Core Class today and she has just a wonderful calm way about her. The perfect combination of slow work and relaxation.

Core Class @ 00:30:00

No comments: