Friday, September 26, 2008

I surprised even myself by getting up for swim practice this morning after kicking back a couple of martinis (this is my one and only week off hard training btw) during last night's social at Purr. Wally was happy to crawl into my warm spot on the bed and go right back to sleep after supervising my teeth brushing.

Today's practice was a set of 25's and I appreciated all the rest!

Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

I only made it in for the last 10 minutes of core because I had to send out some e-mails before I headed down to the gym.

Core Class @ 00:10:00

Got in a nice run along the waterfront today during lunch. My legs felt pretty rusty when I first started but once I warmed up, I realized that I actually have my run back! Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning and hopefully a nice easy bike ride.

3.5 Mile Run @ 00:28:00

No comments: