Saturday, September 13, 2008

This morning, we slept in a bit and Jen headed to the last seminar in her conference while I headed out the door to get in my short long run. Thanks to Ike, there was a nice breeze going but I am still not acclimated to the Texas heat and humidity. My run was slow but I got to explore more of the Town Lake Trail and while it seemed to be the longest two hour run I have done in a long time, I was glad to have such a beautiful trail to do it on.

12 Mile Run @ 02:00:00

Our travel plans were only affected by a 10 minute delay and I am so grateful to be back to Seattle and its humane climate! I am also so glad to be back with Wally, who appears to be very very happy to have me back even though my neighbor, Kim completely spoiled him while I was gone :)

No comments: