Friday, September 12, 2008

In case no one has yet heard...there is a big hurricane coming to Texas. It is all the buzz here and one cannot watch the news/walk down the street without hearing all about it. Fortunately, Austin should be fine but our flight leaves from Dallas tomorrow afternoon just when it is supposed to swipe by there. So we may be here another day or two.

Today, I went back to Gold's for their spin class and arrived a bit early so I did some light elliptical. I even tried to read a magazine and felt like a normal gym chick who does not sweat so profusely during her workouts that people give her a really wide berth. I even got in a few minutes of core.

Elliptical Machine @ 00:20:00
Core @ 00:03:00

Then off to spin class. I only had my sneakers and I am beginning to taper for next week so I gave it medium effort despite the three mountains the instructor wanted us to climb. It was worth it and I am glad I went.

Spin Class @ 00:30:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you make it back safe and sound!!! :)