Thursday, September 18, 2008

When I got home last night, there was a note taped to my door from my neighbor, Kim who had watched Wally last week. She asked if she could visit Wally when she was home. It was really cute and of course, I told her that Wally and I would love it. He sure is a charmer even though he is sleeping in under the bed now that it is getting colder. Not exactly Main Coon like.

Got in a lift this morning before my morning meetings.

Upper Weights @ 00:40:00

I am pretty much in my pre-race freaked out space right now. I am pretty certain that I will be able to do the distance but I have never actually done it to have that proof. And my way of dealing with something scary is to put something scarier (for example, a 50 mile race in December) behind it to try to shrink how intimidating the initial scary thing is. I am excited to see what I am made of. I really think I have it in me but I am also worried about failing because I have had this theory that I am good at endurance events and finding out differently would blow that theory to pieces. Writing this, I realize that I need to put together a race plan for Saturday so I will work on that.

I kept it fairly easy aerobic during spin class and enjoyed the 80's music theme Tija put together.

Spin Class @ 00:50:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will do GREAT! Have fun and try and enjoy the experience. :) I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.