Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday was a travel day and it was too damn hot in Austin to do anything but walk slowly to eat dinner. The hotel where we are staying is undergoing construction so their "fitness center" has been temporarily relocated to a small room in the 4th room with minimal equipment. The good news is that there are stairs so this morning I got in a good stair workout. It took me between 2:30 and 2:45 to go from the bottom to the top and I alternated going up one step at a time and taking it two at a time by floor. I did 14 sets and felt good about it.

Stair Workout @ 01:20:00

We checked out the Gold's Gym here and while it is not terribly impressive, it will do for a good lift tomorrow. There is also a nice running trail here and I play to get in a nice run in the early morning before it gets too bad again.

No comments: