Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank goodness it is the weekend! I started my new job on Monday and have come home every day with a very full brain. I am super busy now at work but really love this newest challenge!

It was a beautiful day to get in a run/hike on this "recovery" weekend and that means I only had to run 10 miles today. We drove to Mt Si and after catching up with my sister on the phone (who needs lots of support right now, feel free to throw extra good energy into any wind blowing towards Pennsylvania), Jen dropped my off 2 miles from the trail head. I ran/hiked up the mountain and really did not push it too hard. I worked on my form running back and did start to get a bit tired near the end. I am glad I was only planning to do it once today!

10 Mile Hike/Run @ 02:36:00

Catching up with my friend, Amy tonight and we are headed to dinner and a movie she found at the film festival at 7. I think it is Steam but I am not sure yet. All right, better shower so I don't clear the theater :)

No comments: