Saturday, December 06, 2008

I finished within the cut-off time but only by 30 minutes. It was BRUTAL and I will blog more once I get home. But I am proud to be one of the 48 women who signed up (32 finished) to do the 50 miler of the 210 who signed up. I dealt with with some pretty bad pain in my right knee the second half of the race that had me limping (whining and crying) quite a bit but I had some pretty amazing support from my "crew".

50 Mile Run @ 13:30:00

Here is the elevation map of the course. I probably should have looked at it closer before signing up...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS YOU STUD (OR STUDETTE if you prefer!) you are amazing! nice job....

Anonymous said...

Congratulation for an amazing job well dane. Whoa!!!
Your old friends from SSI.

Anonymous said...

Well being one of the crew, I will say you did not whine and cry very much at all. I remember that you grit your teeth and plowed forward! I for one am very impressed with your time in this uber-human race.
Cheryl