Saturday, December 13, 2008

This morning, I decided to get in a ride outside before the winter storm everyone has been talking about would hit. I got out a bit late and the weather started to turn for the colder when I began.

I parked at Leschi and headed to Seward Park hoping to warm up my legs slowly. Then I went around the bottom of the lake with the thought that I might turn around for an out and back, or go around. I ended up doing a the bottom loop of the lake and came across Mercer Island (the short way). I felt fairly strong the whole time but I was freezing at the end -- particularly my toes that went completely numb. Brrrrr!!!

It's crazy that I rode about half the distance I RAN last week.

26.5 Mile Bike Ride @ 01:53:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH you for getting outside on the bike I am impressed! Nice ride.