Sunday, January 11, 2009

Met Katie this morning for a 12 mile run. We ran the familiar route from her place, down to and around Lake Union and then back up the other side of Greenlake to the Starbucks. Ted was kind enough to pick us up there -- and I got to see the Ann's for a minute or so :)

The pace was pretty quick and of course, we blamed each other for pushing the pace and would slow a little bit when we remembered. I was definitely tired when I was done and have no question that Iron training has begun!

12 Mile Run @ 01:50:00

Speaking of Iron training, Cheryl and I met yesterday and worked out the plan for the next few months. It is going to be a bit of a challenge to get in everything but she came up with a plan that will make it all work. I did try to get her to give me extra credit for the roller ride because I heard somewhere that each mile on the trainer/rollers counts as 2 on the road, but none was given. Mistake to try to get credit from someone whose 500 mile roller record from '90 is still unbroken...

Got in a lift this evening. The gym was surprisingly busy for a Sunday night but I was glad to see that the resolutioners were still sticking with it!

Weights @ 00:45:00

No comments: