Wednesday, February 04, 2009

During swimming today, we did "T20" after a very nice long warm up. Because my lane was so crowded, I hopped into the next one up and did get lapped during the T20. It was a really great measuring stick for Ironman (not even close to ready...) and I got in 1250.

2700 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

After a lightening fast clothing change and a quick ankle tape, I ran around Greenlake and my pace was no faster than two weeks ago :(

3.2 Mile Run @ 00:30:00

I need to confess that I have not exactly been thorough with my weight workout. Jerome added some core stuff and that has been the first to go whenever I was the slightest bit pinched for time, or just not in the mood. I figured my core class would make up (even though Jerome was clear that this was in addition to core class). So today, I went home, did my core at home FIRST and then did the rest at the gym.

Weights @ 00:40:00

No comments: