Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting into a good pattern of going to bed around 8:30 so the 4:50 AM wake up is not nearly as brutal. Today was distance day at swimming and I got to swim with only two others and was well challenged! Because it is Wednesday, I dressed to run but when I went into the parking lot, there was a thin sheet of slippery ice on it and I opted to wait to do my run later. I also have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow afternoon so I should know more about my foot. It has been feeling a bit better because I have been wearing my Earth shoes every day this week so far and they always help.

2700 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

Made it then into core and Tija substituted for Jon and made us all suffer...

Core Class @ 00:30:00

I had grand plans to get in my 3 mile run, a lift and check out the new deep stretch class at Seattle Fitness before dinner plans but my technical ineptitude combined with a complete lack of instructions kept me (and a very patient developer) at work much later than I was hoping. I was able to get in a lift although I did looking longingly through the glass at the stretch class because that was exactly what my tension riddled body needed. Instead, I substituted 2 martinis at dinner :)

Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: