Sunday, February 01, 2009

Worked late last night and then up again at 3 AM for more work. Got to sleep in late so that was lovely. Did some stuff around the house, ran an errand and got in an abbreviated lift.

Weights @ 00:30:0

I am scrambling a bit but am eating a light lunch and then headed out for my 18 mile run before it gets dark...

I finally headed out for my run and managed to roll my ankle within a block of my home. Fortunately, it really did not hurt until the last 2 miles. My route was pretty much made up but I got in some good elevation, including the Howe Street stairs. I forgot to do a race pace mile and was awfully glad when the run was over.

18 Mile Run @ 03:00:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUMMER on your ankle!!!
It must be the day..I forgot to do my Race Pace mile too!

hope you are ok tomorrow! ice and advil breakfast of champions. :)