Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I swam in my old lane today but led it so I got in a good workout. We did a ladder increasing by 25's to 200 and back down. I got in a lot of rest in between and even managed to sprint the last 50.

2675 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

Then I ran around the lake. I am not sure of the time because apparently I did not look closely enough at the clock when I took off so either I did a killer sprint in 23 minutes or poked around at 33 minutes. I definitely did not sprint but I did keep my pace up so I will just call it good at 30 minutes.

3.2 Mile Run @ 00:30:00

I get some serious points for getting in my lift tonight! My cousin was in town to drive with her daughter back to CA and we met for Happy Hour. Even after a drink and some appetizer bites, I still made it to the gym after I got home. The gym was super crowded and I had to do some adjustments to get in my workout. My iPhone also kept acting up on me and kept switching to the spinning MP3's I had downloaded. I guess that it was the universe's way of not letting me listen to my Pandora's playlist of country songs full of stories of regret.

Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: