Sunday, May 03, 2009

I had 20 miles on my plan today and was hoping to get started around 8. My plans were foiled by some work stuff so I did not get started until 10:30. I decided to run from Greenlake to the waterfront via the trail and Ballard Bridge and back. I managed to get a bit tangled up (I need to learn to STOP taking the first right off of the Ballard Bridge) but found my way to the waterfront.

Because I was tangled up, I figured I needed to run a little longer before turning around but once I hit the Happy Hooker bait and tackle shop, I just turned around even though I SHOULD have run a bit longer. I had a bit of an attitude the entire time (mix one hangover with one work crisis) and I figured that at least I ran 18.5 miles longer than I even wanted to...

18.5 Mile Run @ 03:03:00

No comments: