Sunday, May 17, 2009

Met Barbara Rose this morning at Gasworks for our long run. One I advertised as a "tour of Seattle". She and Abby were good sports as we ran through Montlake, the Arboretum, down to the lake and then back and across I90, over to the waterfront, past Magnolia, over the Ballard Bridge to come back via Freemont. I had a VERY difficult time the first three miles but the company pulled me through and we finished. I am not exactly sure of the distance but Barbara Rose assured me that we were going faster than a 10 minute mile pace based on her HR.

21 Mile Run @ 03:17:00

Met Amy for brunch, who politely and generously let me inhale almost ALL of the pre-brunch chips and guacamole and caught up a bit before heading to Ruth's for a wonderful post brutal training weekend recovery massage.

No comments: