Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Between work and homework, I did not get a lift in after work as I had planned but it's all good :) This is recovery week! Last night, Ruth stocked my kitchen with healthy groceries AND even cut up fruits and a salad for me. I have no excuses to drink cheap wine and eat frozen waffles and ice cream for dinner.

Went to yoga class this morning and my instructor was glad to point out that I am naturally talented at Chattaronga (Pausing when lowering in pike position). I think that she was relieved that there was actually something I could do properly! Everything else...not so much.

Yoga Class @ 01:15:00

It has been a stressful afternoon with competing demands and I have already blown through all my points (allotted 22 per day = 1100 calories). However, that is okay because the program gives me extra ones to use as needed through the week, and I earned more from working out. I found this guy's blog yesterday and liked it so much, I added it to my favorite bloggers.

No comments: