Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Yesterday was a pretty intense day between lots of competing demands at work and then class. I had a sandwich before class started but was very hungry by the time class was over at 9 PM. Fortunately, Ruth talked me down from going to a drive through and suggested her trick -- eat cottage cheese with salsa stirred in. I resisted because it sounded gross BUT I did try it and was pleasantly surprised! Yum :)

This morning was distance day in the pool and I led a set of 10x50's in the fast girl lane and then happily went to the back for the remainder of the workout. I also noticed my shoulders this morning from yesterday's chatterongas :)

2500 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

Got in a super easy run around Greenlake after. I used to hate those bricks but apparently I have developed some sort of pain tolerance because I did it voluntarily this morning.

3.2 Mile Run @ 00:31:00

2 comments:

Danielle C. said...

Cottage cheese with salsa does sound kind of good, though this is coming from someone that thinks spinach in her protein smoothie is a good idea (I didn't believe forever that you can't taste the spinach...but finally tried it and you really can't).

seujan said...

It actually was quite yummy with Paul Newman's Peach Salsa. What do you put in your protein smoothie? Wonderful to hear from you and BTW, you look AWESOME!!! :)