Sunday, June 28, 2009

I really thought about not putting this on my blog but it is an important part of my training and I need to put it all out there. The photos from my recent race were just the wake up call I needed. I have trained for this race for so many months/weeks/hours and even though I did really kick ass and am proud of my achievement, I felt shame when looking at the pictures. I have a pretty healthy body image and have always been very happy to boast about kicking skinny girls' asses :) However, I want to make a change and after many many attempts to do it on my own, I re-joined Weight Watchers this morning and committed to the program for one year.

Their new Momentum program looks like a good one and emphasizes nutrition over 0 calorie foods. Here I go!

Got in an easy run this afternoon.

6.5 Mile Run @ 01:07:00

1 comment:

Danielle C. said...

Seujan, I just recently started blogging and found your blog address on Facebook so I've enjoyed lurking and watching your progress.

Be proud of all that you have accomplished, it is quite amazing!