Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slept in this morning (lovely) and then went to my WW meeting to learn that I had lost only .6 lbs. A bit frustrating but I am averaging half a pound per week and I know that is a good pace. I also stayed after and talked with the leader about my slow loss. She let me know that athletes who may switch the kinds of workouts they do (that would be me lately) may not see any significant drop for 4+ weeks. She asked if my clothing is fitting differently (it is) and said that I should not use weight to track and instead should used measurements. I measured my waist this morning and will track that.

Went for a run after that doing a loop from my meeting at Northgate up to 175th and then back home. It was pretty hilly and my legs definitely were still feeling yesterday :)

10 Mile Run @ 01:35:00

Then got in a lift after in the evening between study sessions.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: