Sunday, August 23, 2009

Definitely over-gin'd last night...but still woke up at 6 to get in a long run before my WW meeting. I ran from Ruth's down to the lake, then up to and through the I90 tunnel, to the sound and home via the Ballard Bridge and Freemont. It was a beautiful morning and temperature was exactly right. I sure do love running :)

19 Mile Run @ 03:10:00

Down .8 and that means I FINALLY hit the 5lb loss. Whoop Whoop! That was the most difficult 5 lbs I have ever lost. When I have done this before, I was not nearly as active so adding activity really would help with the weight loss. This has been super challenging because I am really active and HUNGRY a lot.

I talked to the leader before leaving today and asked her for her e-mail address in case I needed to send up an SOS while in Italy. She was really sweet and gave it to me, and also wrote down her three tips for when she travels.

1. Walk
2. Water
3. Splurge 1 meal a day, make the other 2 light (don't track points)

No comments: